That's me sitting up at the counter there. Sure we don't have a dog, and a new house like that, but everything else is exactly how it is. Although, the picture isn't showing the "recipes" behind the counter that Peyton made for me. (flour, sprinkles, juice, milk, lemon pepper, oatmeal, etc etc) It is distributed in every tupperware container I own and half of it is on the floor itself.
Legit! I don't know what it is... but the last two weeks our house has been a darn explosion!!! I can't keep up with my two. I'm about ready to get rid of every toy in the house, lock up every cupboard (I've already locked up the fridge), and hide every marker, crayon, stamp or art supply.
Oh wait, I know why this is happening all of a sudden. The no TV thing. A wise lady told me once that if I take something away.... I need to replace it with something else. Here's to an evening brainstorming some alternative activities!!
No comments:
Post a Comment